Sunday, June 7, 2015

Jokes 1

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

X: You have a sweet shop. Don't you feel like eating them?
Y: Yes, but Dad has them all counted. So, I just lick them and put them back.

Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources Officer asks a young engineer fresh out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, "And what starting salary are you looking for?" The engineer replies, "In the region of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package." The interviewer inquires, "Well, what would you say to a package of five weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every two years, say, a red Corvette?" The engineer sits up straight and says, "Wow! Are you kidding?" The interviewer replies, "Yeah, but you started it."

Mother: Where were you last night?
Son: I went to a disco club.
Mother: Oh my God. I hope you did not see things you should not see.
Son: Yes, Mom. I saw something I should not see there.
Mother: What is it?
Son: (said quietly) I saw Dad there.

The local high school has a policy that the parents must call the school if a student is to be absent for the day. Kelly, deciding to skip school and go to the mall with her friends waited until her parents had left for work and called the school herself. This is the actual conversation of the telephone call. Kelly: “Hi, I’m calling to report that Kelly so-and-so is unable to make it to school today because she is ill. Secretary at high school: “Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll note her absence. Who is this calling?” Kelly: “This is my mother.” 

The cop got out of his car and the kid, who was stopped for speeding, rolled down his window. “I’ve been waiting for you all day,” the cop said. The kid replied, “Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could.”

A young boy had just gotten his driving permit. He asked his father, who was a minister, if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said to him, “I’ll make a deal with you. You bring your grades up, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut, then we will talk about it.” A month later the boy came back and again asked his father if they could discuss his use of the car. His father said, “Son, I’m real proud of you. You have brought your grades up, you’ve studied your Bible diligently, but you didn’t get hair cut!” The young man waited a moment and replied, “You know Dad, I’ve been thinking about that. You know Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair, and even Jesus had long hair.” His father replied, “Yes son, and they walked everywhere they went!”

Teen Girl to a friend: “For the prom, I’m renting a limo, spending $500 on a new dress and bringing in the best makeup artist in the state to do my hair.” 
Teacher who has overheard the conversation: “Wow, that’s more than I spent for my wedding!” 
Teen Girl: “Yeah, well you can get married three or four times, but a prom is a once in a lifetime experience.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your constructive & inspiring comments.